1. Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer--Guys, I freaking loathed Wolfsbane, and I haven't felt the urge to hate myself so much to read Bloodrose. I have it, though! Along with Rift. But man, do I not want to finish this series at ALL.
2. Matched series by Ally Condie--I heard Crossed was horrible. And while I enjoyed Matched, I didn't love it so much that I rushed out to get Crossed. Yet thanks to Brooke I own Crossed and think it'll go onto the winter reading pile.
3. Inkheart trilogy by Cornelia Funke--Guys, I really adore this series. But when I discovered it, only the first two books had been published and I hadn't even realized there was a third book until about two years ago. And I've yet to actually pick up Inkdeath.
4. Book of Faerie series by Maggie Stiefvater--I read Lament and really enjoyed it, but actually getting the sequel and reading it? I haven't done that yet. I've heard the final book in the trilogy is scheduled for 2014, so maybe I'll read Ballad before then . . .
5. Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins--Another series I love, but I haven't picked up Spell Bound yet . . . and I'm not sure why! Especially after Demonglass's cliffhanger ending. :P
6. The Forest of Hands and Teeth series by Carrie Ryan--the first book was okay, but I'm in no hurry to get around to the rest of the series. Although I AM rather curious about the rest, I don't think I'll pick them up.
7. Possession series by Elana Johnson--the first book confused the crap out of me, but I gave it three stars. Then I read the sequel/follow-up novel and absolutely despised it. I will NOT be reading the third and final book. Or even the short stories for that matter.
8. Legacy by Cayla Kluver--after I read the first book, I was really really confused about what I just read. I attempted to read the sequel and didn't get really far into it.
9. Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz--this one the main characters annoyed me so much that I avoided the sequel at all costs. I may be a sadist, but I am not THAT big of a sadist to read the sequel. No thank you.
10. The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze--we all know how I feel about this one, and while it's ongoing, I won't be reading the sequel at all.
And those are the series I haven't finished yet. What are yours? (Leave links, please!)