Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (30): Timepiece



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.
The following book is on my "ARC wishlist" shelf. You know. In case anybody wants to do a trade or something. :) 

Timepiece by Myra McEntire
June 12, 2012 by EgmontUSA

A threat from the past could destroy the future. And the clock is ticking...


Kaleb Ballard's relentless flirting is interrupted when Jack Landers, the man who tried to murder his father, timeslips in and attacks before disappearing just as quickly. But Kaleb has never before been able to see time travelers, unlike many of his friends associated with the mysterious Hourglass organization. Are Kaleb's powers expanding, or is something very wrong?


Then the Hourglass is issued an ultimatum. Either they find Jack and the research he's stolen on the time gene, or time will be altered with devastating results.


Now Kaleb, Emerson, Michael, and the other Hourglass recruits have no choice but to use their unusual powers to find Jack. But where do they even start? And when? And even if they succeed, it may not be enough...


The follow-up to Hourglass, Timepiece blends the paranormal, science fiction, mystery, and suspense genres into a nonstop thrill ride where every second counts.


I LOVED Hourglass and can't wait to read the next installment! What are you waiting on?


If you like winning things, or YA and MG lit, I have two giveaways going on! Enter here for a chance to win EMBRACE by Jessica Shirvington, and over here for a chance to win NEVERSINK by Barry Wolverton! All the cool kids are entering.

30 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I've been waiting for this Timepiece since I finished Hourglass last year!! haha. I NEED IT NOW! Definitely relate to you on this. I love love loveeee all the characters in this book. Though I'm extremely smitten with Kaleb. I want to know more about himmm!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I am so excited for Timepiece! I loved Hourglass and I am dying to read more! June can't get here fast enough.

    My WOW
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the first book yet, but the covers are lovely. :)


    check out my wow?

    http://shortandsweetreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/wow-waiting-on-wednesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read this series yet but really want to. Also love the covers for these books. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Timepiece! I really enjoyed Hourglass and I also really fell for Kaleb so I can't wait to read more about him. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have book 1 waiting on the shelf. I've heard so many good things about the series.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first book is on my shelf and I cant believe I haven't read it. I really need to pick it up. Great pick!

    Drop by my WoW?
    http://www.tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-pretty-amy-by-lisa-burstein.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there :) just popping in...
    I've heard great things about the series. I think I have this on my TBR pile already.

    Here is my choice...
    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you believe that I haven't read book one yet? It's true. But I'll make some time to do it :)

    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm hearing more and more good things about Timeless, but I haven't even read Hourglass yet! Ah! Gotta get to it.

    Check out my WOW?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still have to read the prequel, but it sounds so cool! <3

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like I should read Hourglass first....this does sound like an intriguing series.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't read your post, because I was worried about spoilers for the first one, but this series is supposed to be very good! I have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks really good and has been on My TBR awhile now.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this cover! Amazing. I need to feature this on my WoW soon.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great cover and choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to agree, this does sound like a book worth waiting for!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani (new GFC follower)
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I still need to read Hourglass but I can't wait!! :) Great pick.
    My WoW

    Happy reading <3
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still need to read the first one, but I love the covers! They are so different, I like that. And the synopsis sounds great.

    Visit my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. BRO. I'D trade my last bag of Reeses Pieces and my raining container of ice cream if a person would be so generous as to give me this book. Even to borrow. I ADORED HOURGLASS. Kaleb and Michael are my fictional boyfriends FOR LIFE. Like on the permanent status.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    Asher

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sounds like a fun series! I will be adding both books to my TBR - thanks for sharing!!

    My WoW Pick

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still need to read the first one too! I'm slacking, lol! Good pick this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm dying to read the first book! The series sounds really good.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  24. I CAN NOT WAIT to read this one either!!! Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haven't read this series, but I probably should. Even though you know that our reading likes are like apples and chili peppers. Good pick!

    Waiting on Wednesday at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I haven't even read the first one yet! I am never going to catch up to all the books. *sigh* But I will never stop trying, hah.

    The new blog design is cute!

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Wendy, I read your comment and was like "BUT WENDY READS SO MUCH!" sadly, I don't think all of us are going to catch up to all the books. just so many great ones out there! but you should read Hourglass asap because it's totally kickass and I lurved it.

    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for leaving a comment. They make my day, not gonna lie. <3 I do comment back, so go ahead and leave a link to your blog. I also reply directly in the comments, so if you want to, be sure to check back!