March 6, 2012
Young Adult | Urban Fantasy
The Violet Eden Chapters #1
Author's Website | Goodreads
It starts with a whisper: “It’s time for you to know who you are…”
Violet Eden dreads her seventeenth birthday. After all, it’s hard to get too excited about the day that marks the anniversary of your mother’s death. As if that wasn’t enough, disturbing dreams haunt her sleep and leave her with very real injuries. There’s a dark tattoo weaving its way up her arms that wasn’t there before.
Violet is determined to get some answers, but nothing could have prepared her for the truth. The guy she thought she could fall in love with has been keeping his identity a secret: he’s only half-human—oh, and same goes for her.
A centuries-old battle between fallen angels and the protectors of humanity has chosen its new warrior. It’s a fight Violet doesn’t want, but she lives her life by two rules: don’t run and don’t quit. When angels seek vengeance and humans are the warriors, you could do a lot worse than betting on Violet Eden…
Hey, readers! I have another giveaway for you today, Jessica Shirvington's Embrace! This book has spread like wildfire around the blogosphere, and if you haven't managed to get a copy of this book for yourself, you can enter for a chance to win one here thanks to Sourcebooks Fire! So a huge thanks to Sourcebooks for hosting this giveaway! <3
- to enter, fill out the rafflecopter form
- must be thirteen years of age or older (and have parents consent unless 18.)
- contest is open to US/Canada only
- the winner will be notified by email unless for some odd reason there isn't an email provided. the winner will also be listed on this post at the end of the giveaway
- the winner will have 72 hours to respond to the email or a new winner will be picked
- One hardcover of Embrace
a Rafflecopter giveaway